Monday 27 December 2010

Body Shop Body Butters just got SUPERSIZED!

I don't know anyone who doesn't love these body butters - there's a scent for everyone and I often stock up when there's a promotion on, for myself and for gifts for family and friends.  I've never complained about the size of the tub, they've always seemed generous to me (tell a lie, I have complained but it involved me being extremely silly, forgetting hand luggage regulations at airports, and me sobbing as I had to throw away my Almond tub, no longer made).

The Body Shop have now gone one step further on the good value path and SUPERSIZED their body butters.  Not by an extra 10%, not even by 50%, by a whopping 100%!  That's 400ml of glorious goodness just waiting to be snapped up and slathered on!

Special Purchase 400ml Body Butter now available for just £12.50 >

That's right girlies, it's the SAME price - £12.50! 

And they didn't stop there:










A large 750ml bottle (with pump) of shower gel for £9.50 - available in Strawberry, Coconut, Moringa, Olive, Satsuma and Pink Grapefruit.

Sadly, the supersized body butters are only available in Coconut, Shea, Satsuma and Mango.  I was sorely tempted by them all, particularly when the sales assistant informed me that they were offering "buy 3 sale items, get the 4th free".  But I managed to resist and plumped for the Mango one, as I'd not tried that before.  Also you would have thought that they'd have had the same scents in the large shower gels as the supersized body butters but unfortunately not!

But these big treats are still getting a big thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment