Monday 20 December 2010

Mad Men - Has it passed by anyone else?

There's been a lot of buzz around Mad Men in magazines and blogs, and glowing reports of a "real woman" with curves starring in this 1960's New York drama - but I have never managed to catch an episode.  Not only that, I've never even seen a trailer for it so that I don't even know what channel it's on!  From what I can gather, it's looks super stylish and has inspired a lot of vintage-lovers.  I just love the fact that it's starring Christina Hendricks, a voluptuous redhead - much more authentic, in my opinion.  I liked her in Kevin Hill, a legal drama starring the gorgeous Taye Diggs, which was cancelled after the first series.  It is likely that she will become one of my style icons!  Watch this space!

Here's some Mad Men images that intrigue me:
















Has anyone actually caught an episode of this?  Have I missed out on something special?  Somebody please tell me when it's next on!

No comments:

Post a Comment