Monday 20 December 2010

Accessorize With Love Gift Set £4.99

Superdrug are currently offering this Accessorize gift set for £4.99 - half price!

Accessorize With Love Cosmetic Gift
It contains an palette of 12 intense eye shadows, false eyelashes, and a lipgloss.  Unfortunately the Superdrug website doesn't tell or show you what colours are in the palette so it's a bit of lucky dip - there is a picture in an advert in the paper today but it's difficult to make the colours out.

I think it would make a nice little gift for someone - perhaps you're doing Secret Santa for someone and have a fiver limit?

Also, it's 3 for 2 and there's a large range to choose from, it's not just Accessorize items.  I also like the look of these:
Thai Spa Luxury Gift Box
Thai Spa Luxury Gift Box WAS 19.99, now 9.99

Eylure Girls Aloud Eyelashes Set
Eylure Girls Aloud Eyelashes Set WAS 19.99, NOW 14.99

Naturals Coconut & Shea Butter Biscuit Tin
Naturals Coconut & Shea Butter Biscuit Tin WAS 6.99, NOW 4.99

Butterfly Lights
Butterfly Lights 7.99

I'm starting to wonder if the early bird always does catch the worm, when it comes to Christmas present shopping!  Do we just catch a pricier worm?!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog, I just bought some goodies from superdrug I posted about them the other day and my mum got the accessorize gift set free because they were doing an offer on if you spend over £30 on fragrance... Im secretly hoping she will give it to me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such great picks! :)

    I've got a current international giveaway. Please do join if you want!

    ReplyDelete