Saturday 19 February 2011

Forgotten smiles

I have been a bad bad blogger recently, with no posts to speak of.  Truly sorry ladies.  I'm sure some of you can sympathise: going to work when it's dark, getting home when it's dark therefore no light for taking photos and no sunshine for inspiration!

So what IS making me smile at the moment?  My new Blackberry Torch for one...


My gorgeous little niece who I'm babysitting tonight...

Making my hubby breakfast in bed on Valentine's Eve (we make a point to celebrate not on Valentines Day!)


Being pampered for a day at Whittlebury Spa with the girls, for part 2 of my friend's hen do...

Finding one of my favourite childhood books that I thought was lost forever...

The return of The Good Wife...


and the introduction of a new character, the delicious Michael Ealy (from Barbershop and more recently Flashforward)...


And the anticipation of PAYDAY!  Cha-ching!

No comments:

Post a Comment