Saturday 19 February 2011

And they lived happily ever after...

As mentioned in my earlier post, my sister recently found one of my favourite childhood books amongst the stacks of ancient Ladybirds that had been handed down to my niece.  I was distraught when I thought it had been lost forever - particularly when I saw how much they are being sold for on ebay!  Not that I'd ever sell it, it's a classic.



Here's why I liked it so much: Cinderella got not just one fabulous dress in this particular fairytale.  She got THREE!  Plus her wedding dress!























Oh and of course they lived happily ever after!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! First of all, thank you so much for following my blog! I've enjoyed quickly reading a couple of posts - it's good that you have such a variety of topics (when I have more time I will be back and read some more!) I love Ladybird books - remind me so much of my childhood! I'll follow you too!

    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete