And it just arrived an hour ago!
The bundle consists of 10 treats:
- Soap & Glory Marvelips, 4.53g (a lip crayon)
- Soap & Glory Clean Mary, 180ml (cleansing milk)
- Soap & Glory Wash Almighty, 500ml (body cleansing gel)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker, 7ml (lip plumping lip gloss)
- Soap & Glory Slimwear, 190ml (puff-draining peptide balm)
- Soap & Glory Return to Slender, 200ml (intensive body-contouring gel)
- Soap & Glory Touch & Glow, 75ml (moisture lotion with micro-bronzer beads)
- Soap & Glory Eye Lift, 15ml (eye cream)
- Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth, 9ml + 2 x 4g (lip stick and lip shine)
- Soap & Glory Wizard of Flaws, 1ml (line filling luminizer & concealer)
Woop woop! Fingers crossed I will have in one month's time, Angelina Jolie lips, a wrinkle-free face, a skinny bum and cellulite-free thighs! Hmmm. The RRP for this is a whopping £80.98, but the offer was for £30.63! Bargain!
December's deal sold out quick but this month it is still in stock two days later, not surprisingly since everyone's always broke after Christmas and New Year. So grab this bargain while you can!
I will try to remember to do some reviews but I will probably give some of these items as gifts. Shame it didn't come in a nice vanity case or something!